The Darwin Tour Tub is a popular open-air bus which provides a service to attractions in the Darwin area. Departing from Darwin city from 9am this tour allows for the exploration of major attractions in Darwin. The Tour Tub started providing tours of Darwin in 1985. This famous service is popular with visitors to Darwin. The open air vehicle is still available and a second air con has been added to our fleet.
- Our tours offer the Best Way to See Darwin as very spread out
- Discounts available at selected attractions and outlets
- Tickets sold on board – Cash only
The Tour Tub tour Leaves from the Darwin Information Centre for all large Cruise Ship visits outside its normal yearly operational times. We will also provide passengers a return service to the Cruise Ship terminal at end of the tour at no extra charge.
Darwin City Sights – year round
Other Tours are available under the Darwin Tour banner. These have also become popular adding another dimension of touring options to your visit to the Top End and Darwin.
- 5 hour comprehensive tour of Darwin
- Wallaroo tours, jumping crocodile tours, Litchfield National Park
- WWII tour – Battle of Australia Tour
- Personalised tours of Darwin
- Private transfers
- Progressive dinners
- Luxury 4wd tours
- Tours for Cruise ships
Office hours 8am-5.30pm
Buses also available for exclusive charter